A competitor investigation includes various aspects of covering details about your competitors. It ranges from finding their business strategies to any kind of illegal practices that they might be doing. For a healthy business, you need to know what is out there in the market, with whom are you competing, their strengths and weaknesses.
Competitor investigation comes under the umbrella of a corporate investigation. All India Detective has a wide range of services to choose from amongst which corporate investigation is one of the most prime services.
3 Reasons Why You Need Competitor Investigation
We understand your competitors and give you a complete background of what they are up to. We have developed specific techniques and measures to collect substantial data about organizations. Dealing with over hundreds over clients over the last decade we have outgrown from being a private detective agency in Delhi to a national level. However, we also deal with international clients with our root base work from India.
There are 3 major reasons why you should go for competitor investigation-
- If your company is facing a drastic loss because of a competitor and you wish to study their strategies or what they have “stolen” from you to supersede you.
- To know more about their internal company structure, tactics and employees.
- If you are a new company in the market and want to study their business thoroughly and what has made them so successful.
Understand your competitors
Why is it so important to understand your competitors?
Well, there are always things to learn from one another, if you believe that you could alone, without anyone’s help could go further in the business, then you are mistaken. Businesses are not a one man army kind of thing, you need the support of your customers, your partners and even your competitors.
If you have a new business that has just started out maybe a month back, then you should go for competitor investigation to learn more about what your competitors are doing and how they are at the top of your industry.
Are you missing out on anything? Are they doing something extra that you could do too to grow your business ?
Understand your competitors better with a competitor investigation. A complete and thorough competitor profiling investigation can get your hands on some solid information about their marketing tactics and strategies.
If you are a company that has been facing loss because of your competitors, it then becomes a necessity to conduct a competitor profiling investigation. Let us get a bit further understanding all about competitor profiling investigation
What is the competitor profiling investigation?
A competitor profiling investigation includes the entire profile of a competitor organization. It can be a company that has been running from a decade, and it can be as small as a brand-new startup. All India Detective is one of the top most private detective agencies in Delhi which has networked around the country immensely.
We have huge database resources from where we can find out everything and anything about a particular company/organization. Apart from data bases, we have a team of skilled professionals who come from business backgrounds and completely understand the data that we track of companies.
A competitor profiling investigation includes the following things:
- Strategies that are used by the competitor company.
- Their customer profiles.
- Details about their proposals and business flow
- The insights of the competitor company
There are various factors that we consider while conducting a competitor profiling investigation. These factors allow us to get deep in the company and get the real inside information out.
Competitive Business Intelligence
This majorly deals with analytical and statistical data related to a company. A competitive business intelligence investigation is conducted by an investigator who is well versed with business strategies and knows the insides of the corporate world.
Competitive business intelligence lets you discover the entire blueprint of a company.
- It includes marketing goals and strategies
- Data about sales and conversion funnels
- Outsourcing resources
- How they outgrew other companies
- Their allies and enemies
What is the process of a competitor investigation?
A competitor investigation is essential to understand your competitors. All India detective provides extensive and in-depth competitor investigation service in Delhi and in other parts of the country as well.
- We first research about the subject company’s profile including their customers, allies and enemies.
- Our investigators study about their business proposals and their marketing strategies.
- If there are any loopholes or illegal ways that they are following, we begin investigating deeper in that direction.
- We have a team of investigators who are professionals in business management courses with corporate experience and have done their courses from reputed organizations like IIT, IIM and foreign universities.
- These investigators draw out information and then put it in a solid plan to get to know more about the competitor.
- A business meeting is then fixated with the competitor company and information is drawn out using lapel mics, hidden camera, video recorders, etc.
Here is how a competitor investigation can GROW YOUR BUSINESS…
A competitor investigation can give you the insights about successful businesses. You can learn a lot from their mistakes and success stories. You can literally skip the test and trial fail for your business and start implementing the perfect thing right away.
If you have been at war with a company that made your reputation fall in the market or stole your clients and customers, you can now sue them if you have relevant proofs that they did illegal and wrong things to degrade your business.
Grow your business by assessing a competitor company, we will provide you with all the inside data and give you documentation that can be presented in the court of law as valid proofs. All India Detective is a private detective agency that strives to work for excellence, our main motto is to satisfy our client’s requirements and get them the justice they deserve.
So book a case with us and walk us through the story of your own company, we might be able to grow it into a 10X company with a competitor investigation.